FRONTIER JOB CENTER
One of our primary goals is to assist our students to seek new employment opportunities on the industry that they have chosen.
That’s the reason why Frontier established a Job Centre for our students. We provide expert advice on training and career opportunities, as well as one-on-one support to guide the students with the job search.
The Frontier Job Centre has several initiatives to improve your skills and confidence through the job hunting:
INITIATIVES FOR FRONTIER STUDENTS
- Career advice
- Help with job searching
- Assistance preparing resumes
- Assistance with interview Techniques
- Workshop to improve the student’s skills: writing resume, cover letter, seek profile
- Workshops to learn about the job market
- Assistance with Internships
We also provide our students with the best job searching techniques and information on potential job opportunities, as well as job application assistance.
WORK PLACEMENT PROGRAM
Work placement provides work experience for our students and it is an exciting opportunity to apply the theory and skills they have learned during the course in a work environment.
Once the students complete the required modules for the course, they will start working in the industry and it is a great opportunity to get the skills they need to change successfully from study to work.
The work placement will launch you in the right direction. The aims of the work placement are for the students to:
- Develop and practise the skills required
- Be exposed to the Industry
- Practical Work Experience
- Professional Network
- Observe another professional working in the same environment
- Increase Employment Opportunities
- Aims to educate all the students towards the course
- Put the theory and skills into practice
- Support the students pursuing future Jobs
BENEFITS FOR DOING THE WORK PLACEMENT:
- Gain Valuable Work Experience
- Increase employment opportunities
- Professional network
- Prove work experience
- Gain confidence
- Increase knowledge on the job
- Students submit details with Frontier
- Collection of students details
- Finding a host organisation
- Checking requirements
- Redevelopment of resume, cover letter, coaching for interview
- Organisation agreement and placement
- Development and application of the assessments