Frontier Indicative Course Fees
Indicative Course Fees and Payment Plans
1. Pay directly with our Account Department
Bank Name: NAB
Branch Number (BSB): 083 004
Account Number: 761977553
After payment, please, send your payment receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Study Pay
Frontier institute of technology partners with Study Pay – a simple payment plan for your course.
- Application takes 5mins
- Get an instant outcome of application
- Be an Australian citizen, permanent resident or international student living in Australia
- Be 18 years or older OR 16 years old where the parent applies for the plan
- Have a mobile phone and email address
- Payment: Weekly, fortnightly or monthly direct debit
- Be able to service the payment plan repayment amounts
- Repay the plan off in designated plan timeframe
- Payment Plan Amount: $500 to $2,000
- Driver’s Licence OR Passport
- Medicare Card
- Employment Details
- Bank Details
3. Open Pay
- Our flexible payment plans allows education costs to be spread over 2–24 months attracting no interest, ever. By providing a responsible, alternative payment method students (or parents of students) can responsibly manage their education costs.
4. Trade Support Loans
As an Australian Apprentice, you may be eligible for financial assistance from the Australian Government to help with the costs of undertaking an apprenticeship.
For more information visit the Australian Apprenticeships website.
5. Direct Debit
Ezypay Direct Debit Request Form here
This option is for students who want a convenient payment process to save time.
Payments can be done weekly, fortnightly or monthly and in that way, some of the courses are less than 59$ a week.
Contact Frontier Institute of Technology admin for further info.
If you have further queries, please contact us on (03) 9041-1820
6. Verto Skill To Transform
VERTO is a community-owned, not-for-profit organisation delivering a range of apprenticeship, community support, employment and training services to assist individuals, employers and industries. We can be found in over 40 locations across the Australian Capital Territory, New South Wales and Victoria. For more information, visit verto.org.au.