Frontier Indicative Course Fees for 2020
1. Pay directly with our Account Department
Account Name: Frontier Training and Technology
Bank Name: NAB
Branch Number (BSB): 083 004
Account Number: 761977553
2. Trade Support Loans
As an Australian Apprentice, you may be eligible for financial assistance from the Australian Government to help with the costs of undertaking an apprenticeship.
For more information visit the Australian Apprenticeships website.
3. Study Loans
Study loans is Australia’s first dedicated private student loan provider. It allows students to have full control over their loans by empowering them to manage and track loans effectively, with simple terms, a responsible funding method and a dedicated student access portal.
- Purpose: Fund education only
- Type: Principal and interest
- Rates: Competitive interest rates offered
- Payment: Weekly, fortnightly or monthly direct debit
- Loan Term: 6 to 48 months
- Loan Amount: $2,001 to $15,000
- Australian citizen or permanent resident
- Employed in a full-time, part-time or casual job
- 18 years of age or older
- Can demonstrate a capacity to service the loan
4. Direct Debit
This option is for students who want a convenient payment process to save time.
Payments can be done weekly, fortnightly or monthly and in that way, some of the courses are less than 59$ a week.
Contact Frontier Institute of Technology admin for further info.
If you have further queries, please contact us on (03) 9041-1820