Frontier Indicative Course Fees for 2021
1. Pay directly with our Account Department
Bank Name: NAB
Branch Number (BSB): 083 004
Account Number: 761977553
After payment, please, send your payment receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Study Pay
Frontier institute of technology partners with Study Pay – a simple payment plan for your course.
- Application takes 5mins
- Get an instant outcome of application
- Be an Australian citizen, permanent resident or international student living in Australia
- Be 18 years or older OR 16 years old where the parent applies for the plan
- Have a mobile phone and email address
- Payment: Weekly, fortnightly or monthly direct debit
- Be able to service the payment plan repayment amounts
- Repay the plan off in designated plan timeframe
- Payment Plan Amount: $500 to $2,000
- Driver’s Licence OR Passport
- Medicare Card
- Employment Details
- Bank Details
QuickaPay is the payments platform that lets you pay your way. You can choose to pay upfront or choose to pay your fee in installments. Please speak to our enrollment officer for further details.
4. Trade Support Loans
As an Australian Apprentice, you may be eligible for financial assistance from the Australian Government to help with the costs of undertaking an apprenticeship.
For more information visit the Australian Apprenticeships website.
5. Direct Debit
This option is for students who want a convenient payment process to save time.
Payments can be done weekly, fortnightly or monthly and in that way, some of the courses are less than 59$ a week.
Contact Frontier Institute of Technology admin for further info.
If you have further queries, please contact us on (03) 9041-1820
6. Verto Skill To Transform
VERTO is a community-owned, not-for-profit organisation delivering a range of apprenticeship, community support, employment and training services to assist individuals, employers and industries. We can be found in over 40 locations across the Australian Capital Territory, New South Wales and Victoria. For more information, visit verto.org.au.