FRONTIER JOB CENTER
One of our primary goals is to assist our students to seek new employment opportunities on the industry that they have chosen.
That’s the reason why Frontier established a Job Centre for our students. We provide expert advice on training and career opportunities, as well as one-on-one support to guide the students with the job search.
The Frontier Job Centre has several initiatives to improve your skills and confidence through the job hunting:
INITIATIVES FOR FRONTIER STUDENTS
- Career advice
- Help with job searching
- Assistance preparing resumes
- Assistance with interview Techniques
- Workshop to improve the student’s skills: writing resume, cover letter, seek profile
- Workshops to learn about the job market
- Assistance with Internships
We also provide our students with the best job searching techniques and information on potential job opportunities, as well as job application assistance.
Find out about our Work Placement opportunities