|Course:||Restricted Electrical Worker’s licence (REL)- Class 1|
|Duration:||2 Days (Thursday and Friday) – face to face|
|Delivery Mode:||Blended Learning – Online and Face to Face Training (evening classes available)|
|Intake Closing Date:||Please refer to table below – enrol online|
|Recognition:||Nationally Accredited Training|
Book your Spot Today!
Limited spots available. Spots fill fast. Get in touch now.
Restricted Electrical Worker’s License- Class 1 (Short Course)
One of the primary roles of Energy Safe Victoria (ESV) as Victoria’s energy safety regulator, is to ensure the safe and efficient supply of energy to all Victorians. It includes ensuring that the tradespersons who undertake work on domestic and commercial properties are appropriately registered to carry out work safely.
Electrical installation work required to carry out a primary work function relating to low voltage fixed electrical equipment that involves:
- Disconnection of that electrical equipment or a component of that electrical equipment; and
- Reconnection of that electrical equipment or component of that electrical equipment or the connection of other equipment or any component of equivalent power and current in the same location and without alteration to existing cables; and
- Testing of that electrical equipment or a component of that electrical equipment; and
- Fault finding in relation to that electrical equipment or a component of that electrical equipment.
This course provides you the opportunity to be that reliable tradie with the expertise to keep your clients happy.
- Everything included in 1 place
- Saturday classes
- Experienced trainer
- Support to book the exam
- Refresher/Preparation course for the licence exam
- Small batches
|Course Name||Enrollment Cut-Off Date||Class Start Date||Spots Left||Enrol Now|
|REL – Class 1|
(Locate and rectify faults in Low Voltage)
UEERL0005 – Locate and rectify faults in low voltage (LV) electrical equipment using set procedures
This unit involves the skills and knowledge required to locate and rectify faults in low voltage (LV) electrical equipment. It includes following workplace procedures to inspect and test electrical equipment, identify and rectify faults and complete reporting. This must be incidental to a primary or regular function of the workplace. The Range of Conditions describes exclusions for this unit of competency.
Applicants must hold a Restricted Electrical Licence Class 2 Disconnect Reconnect, as a pre-requisite for this course.