What is Credit Transfer?
You may be eligible for Credit Transfer if you have completed a similar qualification or any of the units of competency listed under the course structure (LINK). You can list the units of competency in the enrolment form and provide a statement of attainment to attain Credit Transfer. This will hugely affect in shortening your course duration.
WHAT IS RPL?
RPL is an acronym for Recognised Prior Learning. Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) is an assessment pathway to gain a qualification if you believe you have the skills, knowledge, and experience gained through work, training courses, and work-based training to meet the requirements of the course.
If you have the required skills and experience in administrative and management and can provide supporting work experience evidence, you may be eligible for Recognised Prior Learning (RPL), for some or all the units of competency as listed in the course structure (LINK)
The RPL process will certainly change the nature of completing your assessment, where you would not be required to attain or complete any assessment task, but provide a list of work samples or portfolio of your work credentials for each unit of competency and has readily provided at least one Referee who would be able to sign and declare the Third-party Report to confirm your expertise, knowledge, and skill to deem competent for the units of competency that you have applied for RPL.
To help you self-reflect on whether you have some or immense work experience and you have repeatedly applied the following performance evidence regularly which is also part of your job role, then you are eligible for RPL. We have listed a few evidence below as part of your portfolio that might help you to plan if you wish to access the RPL pathway to complete this qualification:
- You have developed and can provide work samples, portfolio, or work evidence of business plans, strategised, implemented, and monitored the successful implementation of your business plans.
- You can provide work samples, portfolio work evidence of planning, developing, implementing, and monitoring human resource and performance management and has contributed to organisation development.
- You can provide work samples, a portfolio of evidence of planning, developing, and implementing financial management plans, operational plans, risk, and contingency plans, and team management.
- You can provide work samples and portfolio of evidence of preparing, implementing, and revising budgets, reviewing profit and loss statements, cash flow, and aging summaries which aligns with the business plan is based on research and analysis of previous financial data and cash flow trends and meets all compliance requirements.
- You can provide work samples and a portfolio of evidence where you have developed policies and procedures for workplace diversity, performance management, continuous improvement, information management, and many others in relation to managing a team driving towards project success.
- You can provide work samples and portfolio of work evidence of meeting minutes, discussions, emails et al where you can demonstrate team management, stakeholder consultation for the above specifications.
If you have proof of evidence of all of the above criteria or have samples demonstrating some of them, you could be eligible to access the RPL pathway. Please speak with our student support team for further discussion. We can be reached on 1300-625-102 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.