|Course:||BSB51918 Diploma of Leadership and Management|
|Delivery Mode:||Online self-paced learning|
|Next Intake:||Weekly intakes, Hurry sale ends 30th September, Online Course Delivery Australia-wide|
|Recognition:||Nationally Recognised Training|
Get Your Course Guide
Limited spots available. Get in touch now.
Book your spot today.
Limited apots available. Spots fill fast. Get in touch now.
Frequently Asked Question
What is a Diploma in Leadership and Management?
The Diploma of Leadership and Management provides theoretical and hands on knowledge and skills required to work in distinguished high-level leadership and management roles across a range of enterprises and industry contexts.
This course is for students who want to learn the skills and expertise required to achieve success in roles involving prominent management and leadership responsibilities, which will take you to a new level in developing advanced aspects of leadership and management
Who is this course designed for?
Our nationally recognized BSB51918 Diploma of Leadership and Management provides knowledge and skills to work in leadership and management roles across a range of enterprise and industry contexts. We aim at equipping the students with not only the knowledge but also the skills to excel in the field they are pursuing.
What are the benefits of a Diploma of Leadership and Management?
The benefits of this diploma are to allow students to advance their career in diverse team leadership and management roles in both theoretical and hands on ways.
In this Diploma of Leadership and Management there is a main focus towards building business and human interaction skills which will not only help you in a management position in the workplace but will also help with your everyday management and organisation problems.
How long does it take?
Study at your own pace. The course duration of the Diploma of Leadership and Management is 8 months face to face. The time taken to complete will depend on the learner and the delivery option selected.
What is the entry requirements?
Applicants must be 18 years or over, be sufficiently proficient in English and have satisfactorily completed a minimum of year 12 or equivalent.
Some other benefits of the diploma of leadership and management:
- Able to inspire and motivate others.
- Able to create an atmosphere of comradery.
- Able to approach any problem with critical thinking.
- Able to build up the confidence of others.
- Able to listen and communicate effectively.
- Understand financial information and terminology.
- Learn how to liaise with stakeholders.
- Learn about your own strengths and develop strategies to resolve your weaknesses.
This qualification will assist learners in developing skills such as:
- Initiative and judgment in planning.
- Organise, implement and monitor their own workload and the workload of others.
- Manage and organise meetings and team effectiveness.
- Develop and manage emotional intelligence and effective workplace relationships.
- Develop skills to support individuals and teams to meet organisational requirements.
- Develop people management, personal development and workplace technical skills.
- Workplace and real-world skills and knowledge.
- Learn new strategies for the rapidly growing business environment and all its challenges.
- Manage budgets and financial plans.
- Synthesise and analyse information from a variety of sources.
What jobs can I get with a business diploma?
You can get roles in the leadership and management business such as:
- Business manager.
- Human resources manager.
- Sales team manager.
- Executive Director.
- Executive Manager.
- General Manager.
- Senior Executive.
In industries along the lines of:
- Australian Governemnt Public administration and safety.
- Health care and social assistance.
- Education and training.
- Factory and manufacturing.
What kind of jobs I can take after obtaining my certificate?
After successful completion of this course, you can seek job roles such as Team leader, Product manager, Service manager, Business development manager, Human Resource Manager, Sales Manager, Training manager, Senior manager, Australian government administrative department roles.