FRONTIER JOB CENTRE
Are you looking for a new job?
You deserve a fulfilling career that makes use of all your skills and interests – not just something that pays well or offers benefits. Our primary goal is to assist you, our students, to find new employment opportunities in the industry you have chosen. So if you’re ready for change, come visit us at our Job Centre today!
Frontier job centre provides expert advice on training and career opportunities. We also offer one-on-one support to guide students with their job search. If you need assistance with any aspect of your application, we can help!
Frontier Job Centre has several initiatives to help you improve your skills and confidence:
INITIATIVES FOR FRONTIER STUDENTS
- Career advice
- Help with job searching
- Assistance preparing resumes
- Assistance with interview Techniques
- Workshop to improve the student’s skills: writing resume, cover letter, seek profile
- Workshops to learn about the job market
- Assistance with Internships
- Connecting you with local employers
We also provide our students with the best job searching techniques and information on potential job opportunities, as well as job application assistance.
For more information contact Vikki at email@example.com